12.28.2009

Our 2nd anniversary


On December 15th, Christopher and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Chris has such a passion for life and puts his all into everything that he does. He is the love of my life and I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him!


These past two years have been full of adventure for us-- we have moved 4 times, Chris became a Dr. when he graduated in May from the Medical College of Ga where he studied physical therapy, we went on a cruise, bought a house, lost loved ones, bought a beautiful boxer puppy and named her Bailey, started new jobs, went on mission trip to Trinidad and so much more. Over these two years we have grown stronger as a couple and have learned so much about each other. I am so proud of the man that he is and want you all to know that I am in love! :) Happy 2nd anniversary, Christopher!