- Completed her first 8 week session of swim lessons and loves the water! she will turn and find the wall when asked!
- is starting to drink whole milk
- eats anything mommy and daddy eat.
- eats way more (in quantity) than big sister, Avery
- the only things I have found she doesn't really care for are peas, blueberries and sweet potatoes.... she likes them all in pureed baby foods, but when it comes to the real thing she spits it out.
- just cut her 4th tooth
- waves hi and bye
- has some awesome hair! and not a day goes by that I don't hear at least 3 comments about her crazy hair style.
- is calmed when Avery sings to her -- melts my heart!
- is learning to walk while holding on to our hands
- crawls and pulls up
- plays peek a boo all of the time
- is very ticklish
- loves to be chased
- understands what "no" means but doesn't obey it! ha!
- wears size 4 diapers and 12 month clothes
- is loving on Bailey more and more these days!
Kinsley Rae: mommy and daddy love you so much more than you will ever be able to comprehend. Thank you for bringing such joy and happiness into our lives. You are such a blessing!!