18 month stats:
Weight: 22lbs 7.5oz (50%)
Height: 31 inches (50%)
Head circ.: 18 1/2 inches
Kinsley at 18 months:
- started to say a few words a week before she turned 18 months. She can now say "bye-bye", "baby", "night-night", "thank-you", "mommy" (though she still always says mama), "daddy", and "bailey" (which sounds just like baby).
- understands everything and can still communicate with others extremely well for not being able to talk yet.
- has been to 6 states: GA, FL, AL, KY, IL, MI
- loves babies.... I mean, REALLY LOVES BABIES! We have been around two different 1 month olds in the past month and she is very hands on. She loves to kiss and hold them every chance she gets. She also gets really jealous when mommy is holding another baby. It will be interesting to watch her with little sis, Lilly, when she comes!
- has played in the snow
- loves to dance
-has 12 teeth
- adores her big sister
- loves to read books. Her current favorite book is a nursery sing a long book and she will ask me to sing her the songs SEVERAL times a day.
- hasn't shown interest in potty training yet.