1.22.2012

18 weeks

I am 18 weeks today and cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by. I know it's because I'm chasing a one year old around all day as opposed to sitting at a desk daydreaming about our future baby like I was during my pregnancy with Avery. I am feeling great these days and am glad the nausea has passed. Every now and then I will feel a little queasy, but it is nothing like it was! I'm also feeling baby kick more and more every day. This is one of my favorite things about being pregnant and something I missed so much after Avery was born. Chris even felt the baby move for the first time on Friday night!!! He was so excited and I loved watching his face light up every time he felt movement. 


1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Abby, I need to catch up! I can't even believe you're almost halfway through. I can imagine that a second pregnancy is much faster!