3.01.2009

SNOW DAY!!

It's March 1st and we woke up to SNOW in Alabama!! We knew there was a possibility of snow, but we honestly didn't think there would be enough to stick because that just doesn't happen in the south. We were wrong. I woke up this morning and looked out the window and much to my surprise there was a beautiful layer of white, fluffy snow. Chris and I got up and ate breakfast and enjoyed watching the snow fall, then we got ready for Sunday school. (yes, we skipped the church service...) On our way to church the snow began to fall pretty heavily and it was absolutely beautiful. I took a few pictures along our drive. When we got there, there was only one other couple in our small group that showed up (besides the teachers) so we all decided to go to IHOP. Chris and I had already eaten breakfast but who can pass up a SECOND breakfast at IHOP??? Not us! I wanted so badly to get a picture of Chris and I in the snow, but by the time we left breakfast the snow was already melted. Though there is no picture of the two of us, we did enjoy the snow. It makes you feel like a kid again. Enjoy the pictures!!








No comments: