6.07.2010

OH!! We're half way there...

That's right, today marks week 20!!! I cannot believe I am half way through this pregnancy already. It's going by so fast! Last night was a huge milestone in the pregnancy.... Chris felt our little girl move for the first time!!! It was such a neat experience and the expression on his face was absolutely priceless. He was absolutely thrilled to be able to feel her move! I can't wait for the movements to become stronger and more frequent.

For the past few weeks I have been promising you all pictures of our sweet little girl. Well, here ya go! The first group is from my 11 week ultrasound. She resembles a monkey in some of these pictures, hence why Christopher and I have been calling her our little monkey!




This next group of pictures is from my 19 week ultrasound. She has grown so much!!!


No comments: