I made these mini peanut butter cheesecakes for Chris for Valentines Day and they were absolutely delicious. They are super easy to make and the recipe yields 24 mini cheesecakes.
1 pkg (9.5 oz) Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Filled cookies
2 bricks (8 oz each) 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 C. sugar
1 C. creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs, at room temperature
3 oz semisweet baking chocolate
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp light corn syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Heat oven to 325. Line muffin pans with 24 paper baking cups
2.Break cookies into a food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 Tbsp evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill
3. Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended.
4. Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that's O.K.) Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, prepare glaze: Microwave ingredients on medium, stirring until smooth. Cool Slightly.
6. Peel off liners. Place cakes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.