She is such a great baby and has a personality all her own. I find it so hard not to compare Kinsley to Avery at each stage. For example: Avery slept for her first 3 months of life- no joke.... it was rare to see her eyes! Kinsley, on the other hand, has plenty of "awake" times throughout the day and always has. I guess she just doesn't need as much sleep as big sister! There are other differences, too, and I love it! Both of my girls are unique in their own ways and I love each of them for who they are!
Kinsley is growing like a weed!! I knew she was getting bigger, but it's so hard to tell since I see her every day. Plus, next to Avery she always looks so small. Well, I don't have to be concerned about whether or not she is eating enough....
Weight: 10 lbs 9.6 oz (50%)
Height: 23 in (75%)
Head Circ.: 14.5 in (10%)
Kinsley at 2 months:
- has great head control (she must have strong neck muscles under all those rolls!)
- can roll from tummy to her back (as of 6 weeks old)
- is starting to "coo"
- smiles a lot!
- loves bath time
- hates tummy time
- content when being held and walked around the house.
- enjoys her swing
- loves to stare at the turtle on the play mat
- has finally started sleeping "through the night"! We put her down between 8:45pm-9:15pm and she doesn't wake up to eat until 5-5:30am! It took about 8-8.5 weeks to reach this point, but we are finally there!
- She doesn't cry when we put her in her crib at night any more!
- Afternoons and evenings are her fussy times.
- Still cries most of her 1pm nap time, but her morning nap is smooth sailing and doesn't cry when I lay her down for her morning nap anymore.- can grasp a rattle
-Wears size 1 diapers and is mostly in 3 month clothes already. Only a few of her NB outfits still fit.