Kinsley's 15 month stats:
Weight: 20lbs 9.6oz (90%) WHAT!?!?!
Height: 28 1/2 (75%)
Head circ.: 17 3/4 (50%)
Ok, Let's just take a look at those stats real fast..... Never has one of our girls been over 50% in anything.... EVER. Avery is usually less than 10% in all her stats and Kinsley is somewhere between 25-50%. I was shocked to see 90% on her paper! No doubt about it, the girl is just like her mommy and daddy... she loves her food!
- you are a momma's girl- no question about it! But you also cuddle with your daddy a lot!
- signs please, all done, thank you, and more
- can say "bye-bye", "mama", "dada" "buh (bird)" "tata (for Aunt Tara)" and sometimes I think you're actually trying to say "good"
- nod your head yes and no in the correct context
- will take an object to the location/person I ask you to.... and will also search for the object I ask you to.
- walking everywhere! You have pretty much left crawling behind.
- you still get really loud and impatient as soon as the food hits the table.... you sure do love your food! Just like your mommy and daddy!