10.12.2010

maternity sneak peak

Saturday morning was an early one... the sound of my alarm ringing at 5:30 am startle me, but quickly I was aware that we had our maternity photo shoot in just a few hours. Being that I was 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I waddled my way into the shower and quickly got ready for the day. Chris and I drove an hour to Aly's Beach where we met photographer, Cassie Olimb. Cassie brought along her friend/photography partner, Megan. We spent about an hour feeling like the papparazi was following us. HA! It was so much fun and I am so glad that we were able to document this special time in our lives. Thank you Cassie for such wonderful memories!


To see more pictures from the photo shoot click here.

5 comments:

The Sanders said...

The pictures are beautiful! You look great. I think my favorite is of both of your hands on your belly with the blue shirt on (and the very cute necklace). :)

Meredith said...

So cute! Looks like a fun time!!!

Leigh Anne said...

i wondered when i saw your pics on facebook if that was alys beach! we vacation to Rosemary Beach every year. What a beautiful place! pregnancy suits you well...you are precious!

Jill F. said...

Your pictures are beautiful Abby! You and Chris are going to be wonderful parents. May God bless you, Chris and your little girl during this time. I can't wait to see pictures of her once she arrives.

Olimb Photography said...

Aw Abby, thank you so much! Though yeah, it was very early I loved being able to to shoot you and Chris! Thank you thank you!!