11.16.2010

Shutterfly

Just wanted to encourage my readers to check out a website known as Shutterfly. I have used shutterfly for storage and sharing of my pictures for years now. With our family and friends spread all across the country, shutterfly allows us to share all of our photos quickly and easily. You can edit your pictures and then have them shipped to you- it's hassle free! Not only can you upload pictures to their website, but you can do so many other creative things with your pictures. In the past I have created several photo books, magnets and puzzles for either myself or as gifts for loved ones and this year I'm using shutterfly for our Christmas pictures. Today I spent time choosing and creating our Christmas card/birth announcement and am so excited about how it has turned out. Shutterfly has so many options to choose from and you can make the card fit you and your family's personality. The other great thing about shutterfly is that they will actually mail the cards to your family and friends, if you so choose. The website is user friendly and I have never had any problems using shutterfly like I have other companies such as Snapfish. Not only have I never had any problems with shutterfly, but I also like their prices. They are the cheapest photo website that I have found and I must admit that I'm slightly obsessed with Shutterfly! :)

Things I like about Shutterfly:




By they way, bloggers get 50 free holiday cards if you sign up!

Happy sharing and shopping!! You won't regret using shutterfly, I promise!




1 comment:

David Ireland said...

thanks, now that i'm back in the game this is useful info