|she even tries to eat Bailey.... that's a "no no" in our house!!|
Avery's 9 month stats (July 25th):
weight: 16lbs 4oz (25%)
height: 26.5 in (25%)
Head Circ.: 17in (25%)
She weighs the EXACT same as she did on June 27th- not an ounce more! I'm guessing it is just because she got really active in the last month... I was thrilled to see that her head was now in the 25th percentile after being in the 10th percentile for so long! So, even though she didn't gain any weight I know that she is healthy and growing.
Things Avery is doing at 9 months:
- scooting all around the house! We call it the army crawl.
- "walking" with help all around the house!
- can get into a sitting position from her belly
- is learning to crawl on her hands and knees
- she and Mommy have begun the weaning process and now only nurses 2 times (morning and night) and takes 2 bottles of frozen breastmilk during the day
- is loving table foods and can feed herself
- is able to grab and hold her food with her thumb and index finger
- has 2 bottom teeth
- wears size 3 diapers
- wears 9 month clothes from Carters and 6-12 month clothes from most other shops! She has always been right on par with clothing sizes for her age.
- waves hi and bye (though not every time)
- clapped her hands for the first time on July 31st
- thinks Bailey's toys are more fun than her own... GROSS!!
- she is learning to enjoy playing in her pack n play throughout the day
- would rather be standing/walking than sitting or lying down
- is ALWAYS on the go- seriously, we never stop!
- went to story time at the library for the first time
- played at the children's park
|going down the slide with her friend, Kate!|
|so much fun!!! They are going to be great friends!|
- finds the washer and dryer to be really fasinating and entertaining.
Happy 9 months little monkey!! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!