4.13.2012

Easter 2012

We had a wonderful Easter this year. We started our morning at Church and heard a great message from our senior pastor. My parents and in-laws joined us as well! After church we came back to our house and took a few family pictures before lunch. Chris and I really enjoy hosting for the holidays... Christmas was the first time we hosted a big family event and this Easter we did the same. After lunch, Avery opened her Easter basket and then had a little Easter Egg Hunt. I wasn't too sure how she would do, but she surprised me and knew exactly what to do and LOVED it!!! The Ireland's left right after the egg hunt and then Avery opened her basket from my parents. They left a few minutes later so that Avery could take a nap. Chris and I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon watching the Masters. It was nice to have a relaxing and quiet afternoon after having a house full of family from Wednesday to Sunday. (that post will come soon!!) 


Ready for church




Avery and Grandmommy

I love my family!



Avery and her grandparents!!






Bailey had to help, too!



Crawling under the chair to get the last egg!

she got it!




Aunt Amanda and Brock got to watch Avery open her basket and hunt for eggs via FaceTime

Avery's Easter goodies from Mimi and Granddaddy


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too and I pray we all remember what Jesus did for us and why we celebrate Easter. It sure is easy to get wrapped up in all of the candy!

No comments: