This was the most fun monthly "photo shoot" I have had with Lilly because she was all giggles and squeals! She is so much fun to be around and she continually keeps us on our toes. The girl is on the move and into everything!
Lilly at 10 months:
- pulls up on everything
- cruises on furniture and even pushes her walker around the house
- has two teeth
- sticks her tongue out all of the time- especially when she smiles
- she loves dogs- especially our neighbors' two little Corgis , Penny and Finnegan
- Lilly loves bath time and crawls to the tub several times a day as if begging me to put her in.
- loves to watch her big sisters and Kinsley can really get her laughing
- wears 9 month clothes
- size 4 diapers
- in the last 2 weeks I have noticed some separation anxiety
- waves "hi" and "bye"
- loves to eat table food and gets upset if I try to spoon feed her the baby food.
- very content and happy most of the time.
- still does not consistently sleep through the night
- nurses 3-4 times a day
- rarely gets a bottle... like, maybe only once a month!
- went to the beach at 9.5 months old in the middle of November and it was COLD! but she still loved it!
- celebrated her first Thanksgiving two days before turning 10 months old!
Lilly- you are a true joy! We love you more than words can express!