5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there! I hope that today was a very special day for you and that you were able to relax and enjoy time with your family. I would like to take this time to thank my mom and mother-in-law for being such loving and caring women. You both have played such an important role in mine and Christopher's lives and we have so much to be thankful for. We love you both so incredibly much and cannot thank you enough for all that you do for us. Setting aside just one day of recognition for you is definitely not enough-- you both deserve so much more than that! We love you!!!

Today is also my first mother's day! I will be 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow and it is so exciting to know that on Mother's Day 2011 I will be holding my baby boy or girl... who will be about 6 months old!!! How crazy is that!? I have received several texts, phone calls and cards from loved ones wishing me a happy mother's day. I cannot thank you all enough for thinking of me! I also got a wonderful gift from Christopher this morning... He gave me a book of baby names and a snoogle!! I've been wanting a book of baby names for a while. I have several girl names that I like, but boy names just do not come easily to me. I have enjoyed flipping through the book this afternoon and can't wait to know whether baby is a boy or a girl! The other part of my gift was a snoogle. This is a huge body pillow that is "C" shaped and is made for the pregnant woman. You can use this pillow in many different ways to help give comfort throughout the night. Our friend Kim told us about this and Chris must have gone straight home and ordered one!! I cannot wait to sleep with it! I'll let you know how I like it after I have used it for a while. Chris also ordered a green cover for the snoogle.... I love it!





2 comments:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

That is so sweet of Chris! The snoogle will be your good friend! Happy (late) Mother's Day!

chris ireland said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!! I used the snoogle last night and LOVED it.... that was the best sleep I've had in a while! Thanks for suggesting it to us, Kim!