8.02.2010

Weekend of Showers

This weekend was so much fun! Friday afternoon my parents, sister and I drove up to Georgia for a baby shower and a wedding shower. We were able to see a lot of our family and friends who still live in the South Atlanta area. It is always so much fun to go back to my hometown and visit everyone, but it is usually hard to see everyone in one visit. Well, this weekend I had most of my family and friends in one place and I had the best time! Karen, a very close family friend, threw me a wonderful baby shower on Saturday at the Glendalough Manor in Tyrone, Ga. Words cannot express just how much Mrs. Karen means to me and how appreciative I am for all that she has done for me over the years. This baby shower in no exception. I feel overwhelmed with love and support from my family and friends as Chris and I prepare for our baby girl's arrival. Thanks to everyone who was able to be there to help celebrate Baby A.

The yummy red velvet cake and cupcakes!






Me, Dani and Amanda.... Dani is our soon to be cousin!


Corrie Kirk and I go way back... I love this girl so much and wish we lived closer!

Corrie and me with her beautiful daughter Reagan. She just finished eating a yummy cupcake and the proof is all over her sweet little mouth! ;)


My dear old friend Mandie Stallings came to the shower! I also got to meet her 19 month old daughter McKenzie for the first time. (sadly, no picture)






a monkey for our little monkey- thanks Courtney!

Amanda, mom, Mrs. Karen and me after the shower. Thanks again, Mrs. Karen, for all that you did!! It was absolutely wonderful!


On Sunday, August 1, my mom, sister and I threw Dani a bridal shower. She is engaged to my cousin, Eddie and we couldn't be happier for them.

Family shot! Nana, Amanda, Dani, me and Mom!

The beautiful cake


Amanda and me with the bride to be!


Dani cutting the cake


NANA!

Aunt Tara-- we had so much fun with you this weekend!!!!


sisters :)


There are more baby shower pictures to come... I just have to get them from other cameras! :)

No comments: