5.19.2011

I guess it was time...

Sweet little Avery will be 7 months next week and has never been sick.... until now. She woke up really congested on Sunday morning and it has grown progressively worse. Tuesday she developed a cough and by Wednesday she was fussy, coughing, sneezing and had snot all over the place. So, I took her to the Dr. this afternoon and sure enough, she has her first ear infection.  We have to give her an antibiotic for 10 days, but on the bright side, she isn't contagious! I just feel so bad for her...The poor girl is absolutely miserable and not herself at all. I do have exciting news about her doctor appointment... she now weighs 15 lbs 6 oz!! She has gained 1 lb in the last month thanks to all of those solids and a continuation of nursing!! :)

It's obvious she doesn't feel well since this is how I found her during play time this morning. 

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

I hope she gets better soon!