I can't believe how quickly our baby is turning into a little girl. Avery is already 15.5 months! She is by far the sweetest little girl ever and is our little social butterfly.... though she does have a shy side, as well.
- a wonderful helper.... she loves to help with the laundry, put things in the trash, carry items to where they need to be... you name it, and she will help!
- has 10 teeth!! (two of which are molars, which made for some horrible teething days!!!)
- is quite a picky eater.
- can feed herself with a spoon/fork as long as someone puts the food on the utensil first!
- She is really into books these days... her favorite books are currently Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Baby Peek-a-boo.
- Bailey is her best friend :) and she thinks it is hilarious to get Bailey kisses (even if Mommy and Daddy think it's disgusting!!)
- stomps her feet and twirls in circles when she dances
- Is a social butterfly with her peers, but with adults she has a shy side
- Avery is very smart, and though she isn't saying any words yet, she knows how to tell us what she wants by pointing and definitely understands the things we tell her. (she does say Mama, dada, Dat (that) and Da (dog) )
- Can sign "more", "all done", and as of this week, "please"
- Blows kisses
- no longer wants to sit in her high-chair, but wants to sit at the table like a big girl!
- Is growing up so fast! She can now reach the door knobs and knows how to get down a step by crawling down backwards!
- is going to be a big sister in June!
- wears size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night
- is in that awkward stage where 12 month clothing is almost too small, but 18 month is still too big.
Today we had her 15 month well check-up and she is as healthy as can be!
Weight: 19 lbs (5%)
Height: 29.5 inches (25%)
Head circ.: 17 1/4 in (5%)