5.23.2012

Maternity Pictures 2012

May 20th we went out to Freeport, FL for our maternity pictures. Our friend, Sarah, took the pictures and did a fantastic job! She also took Avery's one year pictures.... we really love her style! :) Avery was not in the mood for pictures that day, yet Sarah still managed to capture a few great ones with Avery. I was 35 weeks exactly!






















I'm 35.5 weeks now and still feeling really great! About a week ago I started to reach the uncomfortable stage and definitely developed the "waddle" when I walk. I get up to pee about 4 times every night, but again, that is just God's amazing way of preparing me for those middle of the night feedings. We are really getting excited to meet baby K in 4-5 weeks. I think that having my shower a few weeks ago and going through all of the new clothes and baby items and putting them away really made this seem so much more real. There hasn't been much preparation this time around since the girls will only be 20 months apart, so having the shower definitely helped make this all the more real and exciting! Putting away those newborn diapers and clothes was so crazy to me, mostly because I can't really even remember Avery being that small once. It's so bitter-sweet how fast they grow up. I go back to the Dr. next week and then it's every week until baby K comes!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Archer said...

You are absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the pictures! You all look so great! Can't believe she is almost here!! Cannot wait to hold that little bundle! Love you!

N Muchnick said...

ALL of the pictures are soooo good!! You look beautiful!! Can't wait for Baby K to arrive!

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Thanks for sharing Abs! Love them..hope the next few weeks go fast!

The Sanders said...

Great pictures! You look amazing. :)