6.06.2012

FULL TERM

Baby K and I have reached yet another milestone-- FULL TERM! I'm 37.5 weeks preggers today and thrilled that we've made it this far. I'm still feeling really great. I get uncomfortable at times and I am MISERABLY HOT all.the.time!!! My sweet, loving husband actually brought home an ice pack from work for me to borrow for the remainder of my pregnancy and it's been a huge help. I am so thankful I don't have to go past the end of June in this Florida heat and feel sorry for my friends that do....

I went to the Dr. yesterday (I'm now going every week) and she did our first cervical check of the pregnancy. Of course, the numbers don't mean that anything is going to happen right away, or that it's going to be a while. It's just to let us know that my body is getting ready....

Drum roll please......

2 cm dilated
80% effaced
+1 station (this just means that the baby's head is really low)

I was 2-3 cm dilated and 80% effaced for 3 weeks with Avery and ended up being induced, so it will be interesting to see how this pregnancy plays out.

For now it's just a waiting game. We did schedule an induction for June 28th if baby doesn't come before then. (My due date is the 24th).

I will be sure to keep you all updated as best as I can!!

and now for a little laugh....

For all the mama's out there: Don't you remember how proud you were of your bumps when they were this size? I think I was about 17-18 weeks at this point and I was obviously SO proud that I was finally "showing".

ummm... yeah, I wasn't showing AT ALL compared to today!! lol. 

Here I am at 37.5 weeks! 

2 comments:

Amanda Archer said...

WOW..I didnt realize how big your belly was until NOW..that picture is amazing! She will be here SOOOO SOON! YIPPEEE!

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Hey!! Literally today I was thinking that you had to be term! I forgot to text. YAY! You grow girl..